I have added posts about how we as educators reflect on our programs. This is an important aspect of our programs and enables us to evolve and improve. But what about reflecting on our lives, do you have questions you ask yourself each day that allow you to stop and look back on all the wondrous experiences you have had. Do you give yourself time to be proud of what you have accomplished each day? I know a lot of you will be thinking, “Yeah right Mrs B, who has time for that!!!”
I think you can squeeze it in I promise it will boost your happiness, sense of accomplish, your personal life and everyones around you.
Have a look at 10 questions you can ask yourself and click on the article (in orange) “10 Happiness-Boosting Questions To Ask at the End of the Day”
1. What did you learn today?
2. What made you laugh today?
3. What surprised you today?
4. What made you proud today?
5. What loving action did you do for someone today?
6. What loving action did someone do for you?
7. What do you feel especially grateful about today?
8. What did you do today to move a little closer to a goal/dream?
9. How did you stretch yourself further today?
10. What made you feel excited/inspired today?