LINKING DEVELOPMENTAL MILESTONES WITH THE EARLY YEARS FRAMEWORK …..

• AUTHOR: // CATEGORY: The Program is the life force of the centre....

21 Comments

Hello One and All

One of our amazing Teachers at Sunshine Coast TAFE shared  this resource with me…..

This is a great resource to print and have on display when writing your program or learning stories.

Another checklist you may find works well is ……

You can click on the pictures to make the checklists larger.

If you would like a copy please contact me (click Contact Me at the top of the blog) and I can send it to you via email.

Mrs B

COMMENTS

21 Responses to Linking Developmental Milestones with the Early Years Framework …..

• Leanne Partridge wrote on March 5, 2013 at 9:57 // Reply

I have my own family day care and have been wanting ways to check the children’s developmental milestones as I do learning stories. The checklists you have are great and would be a really good resource for me to develop my documentation within the EYLF. I would really appriciate a copy of each stage. Thank you so much. PS love your page, great information/ ideas.

• Emma French wrote on May 11, 2013 at 8:14 // Reply

Hello
    I really love the website, great info and ideas. Could you please send me the checklist please many thanks Emma

• Mrs B wrote on May 14, 2013 at 7:43 // Reply

Hello Miss E
      I have emailed you the development milestones
      Have a wonderful week
      Thanks
      Mrs B

• Tenille wrote on September 2, 2013 at 10:38 // Reply

Just in regards to your checklist it is fantastic! do you mind sending it to me so I can gain some knowledge before making my own developmental checklist?

• Lyn Amos wrote on September 5, 2013 at 12:15 // Reply

Hi, I too would love a copy of your checklists for the same reason as Mrs B. I run my own family day care and have children ranging from 2 to 8 years.
    Thanks heaps! Love your work!
    Lyn

• Elizabeth Searle wrote on September 10, 2013 at 7:53 // Reply

I have tried finding this checklist on line but am unable to, are you able to email me a copy please

• Ashleigh Hamill wrote on September 18, 2013 at 9:09 // Reply

Hello,
    First off I want to say thankyou for your wonderful resources and ideas. This website is fantastic and has been a great resource for our centre. Could i please have a copy of this checklist.
    Thanks so much
    Ashleigh

• fdc Coordinator wrote on September 19, 2013 at 11:27 // Reply

Awesome stuff,would love a copy please. I’ve been looking everywhere for something like this great stuff!!

• Tanya Speechley wrote on October 8, 2013 at 12:35 // Reply

Hi I too am a Family Day care Educator & would love a copy of this.
    Thanks very much Tanya

• jennifer wrote on December 31, 2013 at 10:18 // Reply

I too would love a copy of your checklist please…I teach 3-5 yr olds

• Linda English wrote on March 17, 2014 at 8:31 // Reply

HI There, This looks terrific. I tried to go the the link at the top to link developmental milestone with EYLF but it no longer works. Are you able to email me a copy of the document please. I work in a stand alone kindergarten in Victoria. Regards
    Linda

• Mrs B wrote on March 17, 2014 at 8:10 // Reply

Hello Linda

Thank you for your message. I have updated the blog post to show the new website address for EYFL developmental milestones.
      Thanks
      Mrs B

• Lee Bryce wrote on April 28, 2014 at 4:23 // Reply

I would love a copy of your checklist please.

• Tracey Benden wrote on May 1, 2014 at 10:21 // Reply

Hello, just came across your lovely document, is it still possible to have a copy of this milestone please. I hope you can still do it. It would be great to have as i have been an educator for over 10 years and still trying to convert over to EYLF this document would surely help. Thank you

• Gabriela wrote on May 12, 2014 at 12:07 // Reply

Thank you very much, I would like a copy of the checklist!

• Karen wrote on June 2, 2014 at 11:18 // Reply

Hi Mrs. B,
    I currently studies Diploma in Children services and I would like a copy for the checklist please. Thank you for sharing.

Karen

• Maha wrote on July 6, 2014 at 11:34 // Reply

Hi Mrs. B
    Thank you so much for the great resources.
    If you don’t mind, can you please email me a copy of the developmental milestones.
    Thank you so much.
    Regards,
    Maha.

• Christine Austerberry wrote on July 17, 2014 at 4:41 // Reply

Could you please email me a copy of these!
    Great resource!

• Pam wrote on July 24, 2014 at 10:09 // Reply

Hi I will be very thankful to you if you could send me an email of this check list.

• Kate stone wrote on July 26, 2014 at 8:13 // Reply

Hi Mrs B, was wondering if I too could be emailed a copy of your checklist please :)

• Lisa Michelle Demezieres wrote on July 29, 2014 at 7:23 // Reply

Hi Could I please have a copy of your milestone checklist, looks great. Great to see educators supporting each other.