I had such a lovely day today visiting a 2 – 3 yr old room with a group leader that has been implementing ideas from this Blog.
The room was so settled, children engaged and educators calm and happy.
- The children listened to Tiddalick the Frog
- Experimented with clay and natural materials.
- Had the opportunity to play inside or outside.
- They could find a photo of themselves and their friends in the block area.
- Children had a large open space to add items to extend on their play.
- Each child could choose from a range of multicultural books and
- Most importantly the daily routine gave the children time to truly play
It was wonderful to see.
Thank you Poh Lin.